Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Technology Wednesday--The Machines Are Revolting, Part IV, or, Tired of All That

What happens to bad tires. They retire.
I think that I wrote that I picked a nail in a rear tire of Puff the Magic Wagon a few weeks ago and had that fixed easily. Then I hit a pothole and killed the front driver's side tire. A few days later I felt the by-now familiar rumble through the steering wheel. Yep, another flat. I had that replaced (no idea of what caused it to go flat except for tires communicating with each other), bringing my total for the month for that car to three tires (well, one was patched, but still). Then my other car needed two front tires to pass inspection, so that brings the grand total to five tires this month. The machines are still revolting!

No comments:

Post a Comment